Accessible Information Standards (AIS)
Accessible Information Standards were published by the Government in July 2015. The Health & Social Care Act 2012 requires all providers of NHS or publically-funded adult social care to comply with these standards by 31st July 2016.
NHSE: Implementation Guidance
- Short overview of the Accessible Information Standard
- Accessible Information: Implementation Guidance
CPPE – Centre for Pharmacy Postgraduate Education
e-Learning – Health Education England:
- The Accessible Information Standard: Introduction
- The Accessible Information Standard: Towards Excellence
- “How do you communicate?” (various versions)
Frequently Asked Questions
- British Medical Association AIS Frequently Asked Questions Multidisciplinary Guidance.
- The Accessible Information Standard: Update on implementation in community pharmacy – Apr 16
- PSNC Briefing 039/15: Health & Social Care Information Standard – Jul 15