Welcome to Cornwall and Isles of Scilly LPC website.
For Pharmacy Contractors in Cornwall and Isles of Scilly
Our LPC covers the county of Cornwall and Isles of Scilly. If you have any questions or comments about community pharmacy, please feel free to contact the LPC on firstname.lastname@example.org
Minor Ailments Service
Pregabalin and Gabapentin Briefing Note – 12 Feb 2019
For more information see the link below. Community Pharmacy Training
Book your space today If you require any support or have any questions please contact Drew@Cornwalllpc.org
Latest PSNC News
- After a slight delay your Pharmacy should have now received your Vitamins for the Healthy Start service. There will… https://t.co/7GfECJ9ng0
- Upcoming event is Cornwall being held by GSK, Asthma Management https://t.co/bdDFFEgOG9 COPD Management… https://t.co/lBDWusHHiL
- @GSK are holding a training event next week in Cornwall. Click below for more information and how to book on. https://t.co/GXtTvpTWfw
- NRT Vouchers no longer need to be sent to Healthy Cornwall, instead please destroy in your Pharmacy.
- Cornwall & Isles of Scilly LPC want to wish all our contractors, staff and their families a very Happy Easter Weeke… https://t.co/j0EXnUXURh
- Important information for Cornwall Pharmacy teams; To contact the Cornwall Integrated Urgent Care Service- OOH D… https://t.co/Qk8bRtiyCo